Da Mimmo is our historic restaurant in the center of Upper Town, born in 1956 from the initiative and intuition of our loved father, Mimmo Amaddeo, and our adored mother Lina.
The restaurant is located in an historic building, once a Venetian postal service.
The passion for simple and authentic cuisine, respectful of the rhythms of the seasons and nature are reflected in every dish.
Da Mimmo is ready to welcome the guests throughout the day from lunch to dinner in its elegant interior rooms or in the fourteenth-century external courtyard.
The restaurant is part of the Slow Food alliance, so most of the ingredients used in the kitchen come from local and organic production and in the same time, it doesn’t forget continuous research and creativity.